13th October 2012, 05:56 PM
chimala

Can I have FTRE sample question papers for class 10th

can i have FTRE sample question papers for class 10 (going to 11) ?

15th June 2015, 07:05 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I have FTRE sample question papers for class 10th

FTRE stands for FIIT-JEE talent reward examination. The same examinations are held for the selection of students for preparation of JEE examination and other engineering entrance examination along with offering scholarship for the same course to the students on the basis of their performance in the same exam.

FIITJEE is considered as one of the best institutes for preparation of engineering entrance examination due to their selection rate. It has its branches in various parts of India.

It offers the preparation courses from Class seventh onward to the 12th passed students and hence the examination is held for these classes also.

The level of questions asked in this examination is bit higher than the normal yllabus of academics. For practice you can download its samlple paper from its official website i.e; www.fiitjee-ftre.com. You can also apply online for these examination or by going to the nearby FIITJEE center. For notifications regarding the upcoming FTRE you must check out the official link on regular basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?