5th July 2019, 01:11 PM
shreyalam

Can I jobs in Airline industry or Airport after completing BPP from IGNOU?

I am Shreya and I had done normal schooling till class 10th then later due to some issue I had to leave studies but then I had done BPP course from IGNOU. Can I get job in Airline sector or at any Airports with BPP course?

6th June 2023, 10:02 AM
eduking

Default Re: Can I jobs in Airline industry or Airport after completing BPP from IGNOU?

IGNOU is a recognized university and you should be able to apply for jobs in the airline industry. You need to fulfill the eligibility criteria for the job before applying. Every job has some skill requirement and also you must fulfill the age criteria. There are no issues with the IGNOU degree but private jobs have their criteria for selection.

You have to appear for an interview and also must have some skills related to the job through training or internships. Private jobs usually prefer candidates who have excellent skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?