6th March 2013, 08:54 PM
hameed14

Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing 10th and ITI?

i have compeleted 10th and ITI , can i join aeronautical engineering now

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC
  2. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  3. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  4. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. How can I join ITI after completing my 10th?
  7. How to join ITI after completing 10th?
  8. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to join ITI after completing 10th?
  11. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology -- [New]
  12. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  13. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing 10th?
  14. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  15. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  16. Is Aeronautical branch available in NERIST? After completing 10th I wish to do aeronautical course
  17. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering
  18. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
13th August 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing 10th and ITI?

I hav completed My 10th wid 52% & later did ITI in Mechanical Fitting with 76% màrks.
can i nw do Diploma in Aeronautical Enggineering directly to the 2nd year?
plzz help me out.
8th December 2013, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Adfter my 10 exam i wanted to goin in aironotick but i am not get thatind of thoths?
Whould you can sayy anuy thing about that;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;ppppppppppsssseeeeeee
19th January 2014, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission on aeronautical engineering after 10th class?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?