5th February 2018, 09:04 PM
Jaime Jaison

Can I join any Diploma course in Obstetrics and Gynecology soon after completion of B.Sc Nursing?

I am a final year B.Sc Nursing student and I want to know if I can join a Diploma course in Obstetrics and Gynecology soon after I complete my final year?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for Obstetric course? Can I apply for it while pursuing B.Pharmacy?
  2. How many years does it take to become a Gynecologist
  3. Can I pursue Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology after completing BAMS? What is the fee structure of DGO course?
  4. Fee structure for PG in Obstetrics and Gynecology after completion of MBBS?
  5. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynecology & Obstetrics course if got 69% in 12th with Science (Biology) stream? What should I do for it and when to apply for it?
  6. What is the procedure to do PhD in Obstetrics and Gynecology?
  7. Can I study Obstetrician after B.Sc in Zoology? Which courses are there to study Obstetrician? -- [New]
  8. List of Post Graduate Diploma courses in Obstetrics and Gynecology for MBBS holder? Entrance exam and syllabus of entrance exam?
  9. Which are some medical related PG courses? Opportunities and universities in India and Abroad?
  10. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics course after completing B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of this Diploma course?
  11. Am I eligible for DGO course? I have done BAMS
  12. How best is obstetrics and gynecology MD in PGIMER Chandigarh?
  13. Eligibility to pursue certificate course in Gynecology & Obstetrics for B.U.M.S student?
  14. Exam schedule and procedure to apply for DNB in obstetrics and gynecology after Diploma in the same subjects?
  15. Kerala University, M.D., Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Eligibility to start dispensary/maternity ward after Msc Nursing (gynecology) ? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get admission in DGO course?
  18. Karnataka top 10 MBBS colleges? What is the fee structure?
11th February 2018, 12:50 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I join any Diploma course in Obstetrics and Gynecology soon after completion of B.Sc Nursing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Jaison View Post
I am a final year B.Sc Nursing student and I want to know if I can join a Diploma course in Obstetrics and Gynecology soon after I complete my final year?
Yes, you are eligible for the Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynecology after completing your B.SC in Nursing. The duration of the course is for 2 years and the admission process is done on the basis of entrance examination like : NEET PG, JIPMER PG, AIIMS PG, AIAPGET, AIPMT, PU CET, etc.

Listed below are the some of the top institute in India offer the course:

- Lovely Professioanl University, Delhi

- RIMT University, Punjab

- DR. D.Y Patil Polytechnic, Pune

- Apeejay Stya University, Gurgaon

- Chandigarh University

- G D Goenka Unievrsity, Gurgaon

- Amity University, Noida
6th July 2019, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join any Diploma course in Obstetrics and Gynecology soon after completion of B.Sc Nursing?

I have done b pharm and passed out in 2018. Can I do diploma in gynaecology.???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?