31st December 2010, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Army after B.E degree if one of my leg is 5 cm shorter then other?

Can i approach to army with b.e degree but one of my leg is 5 cms shorter than the other (right ) pls hlp me to join in the army is my dream pls hlp me.....

31st December 2010, 07:11 AM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Smile Re: Can I join Army after B.E degree if one of my leg is 5 cm shorter then other?

Good morning,

Yes I think that you are eligible for Amry because at the time they do not measure the length of leg.

But it is must that you qualify other physical exam(like chest expansion,Running,Eye sight etc. ).

So, best of luck!!!!!!!!
31st December 2010, 09:40 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I join Army after B.E degree if one of my leg is 5 cm shorter then other?

dear friend.

See one thing after passing B.E. degree why you want to go Indian Army ,but it is obviously your personal matter .But I tell you because as your one leg is 5 cm shorter than other that is why i tell you not show interest in the Indian Army because if you clear written test then when you are called for SSB(Short Selection Board) you will be disqualified at the very first.

So it is better to try in the corporate field.
good luck..
31st December 2010, 10:47 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Army after B.E degree if one of my leg is 5 cm shorter then other?

in this case i think you will not be considered as general candidate. actually when any student join in Indian army they are considered as trainee irrespective of the stream. an engineering student also have to take training of a soldier. after training he may go for engineering job.

but as your one leg is shorter than the other then you will not be able to clear medical test as a general candidate. but do not worry. you may be considered as physically challenged student if you have any valid certificate. if you don't have certificate you should try for it. there are some reservation in Indian army for PH student for some post like librarian etc.

if you want to know more information about indian army i will suggest you to visit the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. you may contact with them for correct information.

best wishes.
31st December 2010, 10:55 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I join Army after B.E degree if one of my leg is 5 cm shorter then other?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i approach to army with b.e degree but one of my leg is 5 cms shorter than the other (right ) pls hlp me to join in the army is my dream pls hlp me.....
Well friend,

its a major problem you can't join Army.

joining in army first you have to clear CDSE exams.

then you have to go for SSB . AFTER clearing SSB you will be able to checkup you all medical ailments.

better you should follow these suggestions.
these are my personal suggestions
  • go to DELHI , because i heard something is treated good for those who are more desire to join army.
  • refer BALNOI'S acadamey in DELHI , they will teach you proper how to crack SSB.
  • if you don't find good, better you quit joining ARMY i think.. shorter leg can't be made longer as such.

but there is some hope atleast go to DELHI and ask them is there any cure for that.

they will definately help you for sure.
31st December 2010, 12:12 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Hi friend

1)Medical Fitness most important for India Army

2)There are lot of posting is there to apply for Engineering in Indian Army,Better you try for one time otherwise go for some other field related your Major Subject

Best of luck for your Further,don't worry there you will definitely good Job
31st December 2010, 02:58 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Hi,

You may not be able to clear the standards on Indian Army during medical and physical rounds.
So please do not apply for army. There are lots of candidates they can choose from. So they will definitely reject you.
31st December 2010, 03:55 PM
yajvendra

Dear Friend
As i know you can not qualified in medical test of general officer
but you can apply as a physically challenged for other post in indian army if you certificate.
good luck...
31st December 2010, 03:56 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

The permanent commission provides opportunities for engineering graduates to join Indian army as officers. They coin join army via 2 modes:
University Entry Scheme
Direct entry scheme

But they must meet the minimum physical standard prescribed for joining Indian army. To know about these medical standards & whether you are eligible to join or not visit this website:
www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
31st December 2010, 05:06 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

hello friend .......
according to me you will be disqualified in the physical checking of the army once you get selected in the indian army........
because one has to be perfectly fit in all the ways to qualify the physical of the army........
31st December 2010, 05:49 PM
amahajan

Hey Dear
The recruitment process of Indian army consist entrance exam/interview and medical check-up. and they do not select if a person found physically disabled. therefore I think you would not be able to join indian army
13th October 2011, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

iam around 95 kgs with a height of 187 cms.my age is 22 yrs. So that means iam not following the ideal height weight table given in the medical standards. so will i be disqualified?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?