4th December 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I join in Army, Navy, Air Force and other companies like SAIL, NALCO, NTPC and Infosys having secured 79% in 10th class, 60% in B.Tech and 63% in B.Tech Mechanical?

Sir iam satya.in 10th i hav secure 79%.12th_60%.btech in mechanical_63%,i am visually hanicraft(40%)can i join in army.navy.airforce,campany like sail,nalco,ntpc,ire,infoces etc

Related Questions:
  1. How will be my career after completion of MCA course?
  2. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  3. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  4. How to join Army Air Force after passing 10th class?
  5. How can I join Indian Navy after passing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  6. Procedure to join Army, Navy, Air Force after completing B.Tech CSE?
  7. Can I join Army, Navy or Air Force after passing 2nd year Mechanical engineering?
  8. How can I join Air Force, Army or Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Scope in Air Force after doing B.Tech?
  11. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  12. Am I eligible for job in Infosys after scoring 58.2% in 12th board?
  13. After B.Tech CSE 3-1 which course to do?
  14. How can I join Indian Army, Air Force or Navy after diploma in Mechanical? How to join after B.E Mechanical? What is the maximum age limit for joining defense?
  15. Is there any chance for me to get job in private companies via campus placement if I have 4 backlogs? -- [New]
  16. How to join Merchant Navy for B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation having secured 57% in 12th?
  17. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  18. How can I get a government job of diploma?
12th December 2011, 08:23 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join in Army, Navy, Air Force and other companies like SAIL, NALCO, NTPC and Infosys having secured 79% in 10th class, 60% in B.Tech and 63% in B.Tech Mechanical?

You have the required eligibility for the entrance test conducted by the organisation you are talking about. To be a part of Indian Army/Navy/Air Force you have to appear for the CDS exam conducted by UPSC. For Indian Army minimum age limit is 19 and maximum is 24. Similarly,for Navy its 19 and 22 and for Air Force its 19 and 23.
Refer the official website: http://upsc.gov.in for more information.
For getting jobs with companies like Infosys you have to apply for the post as per you eligibility and if shortlisted you will be required to sit for the entrance test or face few round of interviews.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?