31st January 2016, 12:11 PM
senbu

Can I join B.Ed course having done B.Com(CA) from Allagappa university?

Can i do B.Ed after B.Com CA?
I finished my degree in distance can l join B.Ed after degree in B.Com (CA)? I finished my B.Com (CA) in Allagappa university can I eligible for join

31st January 2016, 07:03 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join B.Ed course having done B.Com(CA) from Allagappa university?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. This is a teacher training course compulsory for candidates who want to become teacher in government schools.

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed course:

>>Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year candidates can also apply for course.

>>Minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree is required for this course.

You can apply for B.Ed course if you have secured 50% or more in graduation in commerce.
31st January 2016, 07:28 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join B.Ed course having done B.Com(CA) from Allagappa university?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Ed course from any recongised university.

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. It is two year course and the eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed bachelor's degree from any recognised university with minimum 50% aggregate in bachelor degree.

So, you can appear for entrance examination conducted by various university for admission in the course.
31st January 2016, 08:08 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. You can do B.Ed after Bachelor of Commerce from Allagappa University. But you must fulfill the eligibility criteria which states that for Bachelor of Education, a candidate should have at least 50% marks in bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

You can go for B.Ed course if you have managed to secure at least 50% marks in bachelor's degree. Some universities conduct its own entrance test for B.Ed admission whereas some just take admission on the basis of marks in bachelor's degree. Universities like Delhi Universities, IGNOU are well known for B.Ed course.
31st January 2016, 10:28 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you can pursue B.Ed course after completing your Bachelor of Commerce from this university. You have to appear in the entrance exam conducted by top universities of our country.
Eligibility criteria: Candidate must have done graduation from recognised University with at least 50% marks.
31st January 2016, 10:33 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education.
It is two year program necessary for students who want to pursue their career in teaching field.
To get admission in B.Ed course in any university, students need to qualify entrance examination.

Students having more than 50% marks in Bachelor degree in any disciple from a recognized university are eligible to apply for B.Ed entrance examination.
Students can complete B.Ed either as a regular course or they can join via Open and Distance Learning system.
The best university for B.Ed via distance mode is IGNOU.
IGNOU stands for Indira Gandhi National Open University.
Entrance examination for admission in IGNOU is in the month of Sept-Oct.

Allagapa university is NAAC 'A' accredited college.
So, you can move on for B.Ed course from the university.
31st January 2016, 10:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by senbu View Post
Can i do B.Ed after B.Com CA?
I finished my degree in distance can l join B.Ed after degree in B.Com (CA)? I finished my B.Com (CA) in Allagappa university can I eligible for join
You have completed B.Com course so you are eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There is no age criteria.
1st February 2016, 12:01 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

You have not mentioned your percentage of marks in bachelor's degree, so it is difficult to tell that whether you are eligible for Bachelor of Education.

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed:

*Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

*Minimum percentage of marks required for B.Ed course is 50%.

If your aggregate marks in bachelor's degree is 50% or more then you can apply for B.Ed course otherwise not.
1st February 2016, 09:40 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join in B.Ed course if you have completed your Graduation in B.Com course from Allagappa University. Candidates those who have obtained Bachelor's degree in Science or Commerce or Arts from any recognized university are eligible to do B.Ed course. For getting admission in B.Ed course, you must have to appear in entrance examination which will be conducted by the respective university or state. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in B.Ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?