6th June 2013, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Can I join B.A Psychology after scoring 78% in commerce?

i passed my +2 with 78% on commerce. now i am doing BA english by distance education.it is first year. Can i join BA psychology next year or after finishing my BA english as distance education?

6th June 2013, 05:35 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I join B.A Psychology after scoring 78% in commerce?

Hello,

Friend , you cannot do B.A in Psychology as you have said that you have completed your 10+2 in Commerce stream, and candidates those who wanted to do Psychology course , needs to study either Psychology in 10+2 level or Education subject in 10+2 level .

You want be getting admission anywhere being a Commerce background student . So i would advice you to continue you study in your own filed only ....

GOOD LUCK ~
6th June 2013, 07:56 PM
91pooja.

Default Re: Can I join B.A Psychology after scoring 78% in commerce?

you can join psychology from new college you can not continue in English graduation you have start by taking admission in college where physiology subject is available it doesn't matter that you are doing BA from english you can take admission but in other college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?