4th July 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I join in B.Tech after Polytechnic without counseling? Can I join with 75%?

Can i join in b.tech after my polytechnic without counciling.may i directly join with my 75% to which i choosen one. Give me best college list to me.my choose is SRIT(Anantapur).it is best & near to my local place(Tadipatri).

10th July 2012, 11:27 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join in B.Tech after Polytechnic without counseling? Can I join with 75%?

Yes you can join in B.Tech after completing polytechnic directly without any counseling. But in this way only few private institution take admission in engineering if you have good marks in polytechnic(diploma of engineering). Few institution only take admission through marks in some percentage of seats.

If you want to take admission in engineering in a good institution then I will suggest you to take admission through counseling. You can take admission in B.Tech through two examination. One is through lateral entry entrance examination and other is engineering entrance examination.

If you take admission through lateral entry examination after polytechnic then you will be able to take admission directly in second year of engineering. Lateral entry examination is state level examination. Through lateral entry examination according to your rank you will be able to choose college from your state at the time of counseling. This will give you to choose a good college. In most of the engineering institution there is reserved seat for lateral entry. But in IITs there is no lateral entry seat. If you want to take admission in B.Tech in IIT then only way to clear the IIT JEE examination.

You may also take admission in B.Tech through engineering entrance examination like a 12th pass candidates. For this you have to appear in engineering entrance examination like AIEEE, IIT JEE or any other state level engineering entrance examination. If you can clear this examination you will be able to choose college through counseling. If you can crack AIEEE then you will be able to choose college from all over India. If you can crack State level engineering entrance examination then you have to choose college from your state. But through engineering entrance examination you will be able to take admission in 1st year of B.Tech not in second year of B.Tech.

I think it's better for you to try first for lateral entry examination. If you get chance through lateral entry in a good institution then very good. Otherwise you may try to take admission without any counseling or through engineering entrance examination.

Best wishes.
15th July 2012, 05:53 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I join in B.Tech after Polytechnic without counseling? Can I join with 75%?

hello...!!

--> yes,dear you can join for b.tech after polytechnic in good institute,but as you have ask that without counselling yes, you can go for degree without counselling but only in few institutes because all the good institutes or universities will not provide this facility.

--> so, my advice is that to get admission in one of the good institute you must give the entrance test and take part in counselling.This will be beneficial for you.

all the best ,go ahead....and work hard
31st August 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

sir, me diploma in architecture ka courses kar rha hun. me chahta hun ki sath me B Sc. karun ye dono courses sath me kar sakta hun?
5th September 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

now i read in B.A. 1ST year.can i join polytechnic.course period of it.
25th September 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

can i doing b.tech from i.i.t after polytecnic
4th December 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Can i do M.tec after polytechnique
14th January 2013, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

i completed polytechnic. i want to take admission in B.tec 2nd year.what's the required of percentage .what the process
26th January 2013, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

what can i do after poly for government job without doing be.
20th March 2013, 11:13 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Yes you can join Btech college after diploma without counselling and you will get admission through lateral entry on the basis of marks you scored in your diploma..
7th July 2013, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

can i get b.tech degree by reading polytechnic?what does the time it took?
6th October 2013, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

can i do b.tech after polytechnic in govt. college in engineering. and i want do job with b.tech.
can i do both. plz tell me??
5th December 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

hai sir,
actually i did the diploma in instrumentation engineering and i wanted to do the b.tech in best college in any state, so please suggest me about which college is best for instrumentation engineering and which entrance exam i have to write.
22nd February 2014, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

I'm a jexpo candidate of this year..? I live in coochbehar. I'm a student of 12th science. Which engineering collages are perfect for me ?
15th May 2014, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Can i join in B.Tech after polytechnic without lateral examination with 75% marks in polytechnic ?
24th September 2015, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

My complete Educatiom is ITI (deploma) and Polytechnic.
Please sugest me what do after it pleeeaassee.
My no is 09555194548
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?