20th January 2012, 07:43 PM
madhuinteractive

Can I join BA in Journalism having failed in 2nd PUC Science?

my name is madhusudhan can i join in B.A journalism, if i have failed in 2nd puc science

22nd January 2012, 05:46 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join BA in Journalism having failed in 2nd PUC Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhuinteractive View Post
my name is madhusudhan can i join in B.A journalism, if i have failed in 2nd puc science
It is not possible to pursue any bachelors degree program from any recognized university, without qualifying the +2 level of exam. As you have mentioned that you failed in the 2nd Pre-University Course, you must qualify the exam to pursue bachelors degree program in Journalism or any other stream.
If you do not want to repeat your class from the same school, you may enroll for correspondence course offered by IGNOU and other recognized universities, after completion of which, you will be able to pursue your higher studies.
So, you must not worry as there are so many students who do not qualify an examination in the first attempt and keep trying till they succeed. Its just a matter of time and you will be back on track.
24th May 2014, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Ive failed in 2puc in one subject in d year 2013 and dat is maths... I keep attempting it but im nt able to get through.... wat can I do nw...??? My dads planning me to put into some correspondence in commers stream... is it even possible to join correspondence..... if I do a dfree in correspondence will I be able to get into any colleges later.... like joining mba in a college..??? Pls help...
30th May 2017, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in 3 subjects in 2nd puc science so what is the better course to get rich salary in which qualification can I join please some one help me I'm from very poor family.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?