31st December 2017, 12:22 PM
Devu vijil

Can I join bank coaching after my plus two with commerce?

Can I join for the bank coaching after my plus two with commerce? Is it advisable? What are the possibilities of getting the bank job next? Can you please guide me with the right suggestions for me to follow? Awaiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to join the coaching for Bank Clerical exam?
  2. Best coaching for bank exams in Vijayawada?
  3. Where can I get good coaching for Bank PO exam?
  4. Is it beneficial to join coaching class for 12th Commerce Assam Board student? -- [New]
  5. Best coaching centers for Bank Exams in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  7. What is the fee structure for Government Bank Coaching in Mahindra Coaching?
  8. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  9. Where to get the Bank PO study material? Is it compulsory to join a coaching institute?
  10. When are the IBPS exam results going to be declared in February?
  11. Fee structure and admission procedure for Sri Guru Ragavendra coaching center for bank exams coaching
  12. Which are the coaching institutes in Chennai providing coaching in commerce? I am a 3rd year B.Com student
  13. Good coaching centre for Bank exams which offers intensive coaching for Bank exams?
  14. Best Coaching Institutes in Chennai to join CA course?
  15. Are coaching classes required for Bank PO Exams Preparation? Or competitive books are enough?
  16. How to join coaching for bank PO exam? Details about the best coaching centres in Bangalore
  17. Which coaching institute should i join in Hyderabad for bank coaching?
  18. Can I join as Clerk in Assam Gramin Vikash Bank after completion of 12th Class with Commerce stream?
6th January 2018, 05:22 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join bank coaching after my plus two with commerce?

Yes, you can join the coaching institute if you want to get job in banking sector.

But you must have to do hard work with for better preparation of examination. The required minimum qualification to appear in banking recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The examination paper contains questions of English, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, Computer knowledge, Data Interpretation.

So, do practice of all the topics to qualify in examination.
7th January 2018, 09:46 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I join bank coaching after my plus two with commerce?

Yes you can certainly join bank coaching after completing your Class 12th with Commerce stream as more earlier you start your preparation it would be better for you and same decision is right considering the facts that the syllabus for bank examinations are basically related to general studies and general mathematics which are not related to degree level education and requires practice apart from anything else.

Further one thing I would like to mention here is that you can start your preparation for bank examinations after your Class 12th but to be eligible for any bank posts you need to complete your graduation from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?