23rd May 2023, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Can i join btech 1st year after diploma 2nd year, without any backlogs in diploma?

Can i join btech 1st year after diploma 2nd year, without any backlogs in diploma.

26th May 2023, 12:02 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join btech 1st year after diploma 2nd year, without any backlogs in diploma?

No, it is not possible to get into B.Tech. 1st year after completion of diploma in engineering 2nd year as 3-year full-time diploma in engineering course is considered a valid degree for pursuing a degree course only after the completion of three years.

So, if you are interested in getting admission to B.Tech degree course then you will be required to first complete your Diploma in Engineering course following which you can get admission directly into the second year of B.Tech. degree course through a lateral entry scheme or even in the first year of the B.Tech. degree course if you wish.
29th May 2023, 07:59 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join btech 1st year after diploma 2nd year, without any backlogs in diploma?

You are not eligible to leave your diploma course in between the course. So, without completion of the course you are not eligible to get admission in B.Tech course in first year of the course or through lateral entry.

Candidates after completing the diploma course will become eligible to apply for admission in B.Tech course through lateral entry or in first year of the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?