4th May 2018, 10:31 PM
vinay kumarpvk

Can I join Diploma course for Aeronautical Engineering directly after 10th or I need to complete Inter also?

I have completed my 10th class in this year now I want to do Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering. So, can I join on the basis of 10th board results or I need to do Intermediate also?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  2. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Join to aeronautical engineering after diploma in ECE?
  4. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I study Diploma Aeronautical course with 80% in 10th?
  6. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
  7. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  8. can I take diploma in Aeronautical engineering after completing 10th with 52% marks
  9. Which is the best way to do Aeronautical engineering? Should I go for +2 or Diploma?
  10. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  12. Possibility to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges for admission? -- [New]
  13. Possibility to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges for admission?
  14. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma computer technology 3 years course?
  15. Can I join marine engineering or aeronautical engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. What is the procedure followed to apply for diploma course in Aeronautical engineering?
  17. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  18. Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC
28th April 2020, 08:02 AM
huzaifaantuley

Default Re: Can I join Diploma course for Aeronautical Engineering directly after 10th or I need to complete Inter also?

The eligibility for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering is 10th pass. So you can join on the basis of 10th. No need to go for intermediate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?