21st October 2011, 08:29 PM

Can i join distance learning IE course along with my engineering job in BOSCH?

I am working in BOSCH as a Industrial Engineer and I want to do distance learning IE course. Can I do? if not give any suggestion.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  2. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  3. Is it possible to completed B.Sc or B.Tech and BCA in the same time?
  4. What is the procedure to follow for getting job in Bosch? What are the chances to get the job? -- [New]
  5. How to do distance learning engineering after doing central government job?
  6. Will distance learning LLB be beneficial in getting a job?
  7. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 64.6%? Is the distance learning course reliable for best placements?
  8. Job in infosys, HCL etc after BCA from distance learning without any work experience?
  9. Is it possible to join B-Tech (Distance Learning) after 10+2 (Art)? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Required Eligibility criteria to join B.Tech in Civil Engineering through Distance Learning?
  11. Can i get a decent job after BCA through distance learning from PTU?
  12. Is it possible to do Company Secretary via distance learning? Job opportunities?
  13. Difference between distance learning LLM and regular course? How to join a college in lecturer post?
  14. Query for MBA in IT Distance Learning
  15. Procedure to join M,Sc Botany course in Distance Learning? Fee structure for this course?
  16. What is the value of distance learning MBA and what are the job opportunities in India and Abroad? Which university is the best among the distance learning universities?
  17. How to prepare to get placed in Bosch? How is the recruitment done in Bosch?
  18. Information about M.Tech correspondence courses from IITs?
5th January 2018, 09:18 PM
sairamvtu

Default Re: Can i join distance learning IE course along with my engineering job in BOSCH?

Yes you can do. You have to choose Institution such that the timings of lectures should be convenient to your timings of job. And make it sure whether it is useful or not. Because some of the companies are not allow persons with distant learnt courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?