22nd August 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I join the field of forensic sciences after BDS? How can I get into the field of forensic sciences?

can i join the field of forensic sciences after BDS?How can get into the field of forensic sciences?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join the field of forensic sciences after BDS? How can I get into the field of forensic sciences?
  2. How to build my career in forensic science after pursuing B.E in Biotechnology
  3. Is it possible to do M.Sc. Forensic Science after completion of BDS? Colleges offering M.Sc. in Forensic Sciences course in Bangalore? Information regarding the Entrance Exam and Fee structure for the course in Osmania University?
  4. Best universities or colleges offering m.sc in forensic sciences? What is the eligibilty criteria for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Courses available to study for 11th candidate who has Physics, Chemistry and Physical Education as main subjects?
  6. Colleges where I can do MSc in forensic sciences?
  7. Can I join M.Sc. in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc. MIT?
  8. How to do forensic sciences? Should the course be opted after MBBS(PG)?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria to enter in Forensic Science Field
  10. What's the admission criteria for M.Sc (Forensic) in school of Forensic Sciences?
  11. Which university will I have to go to become a scientist?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in forensic sciences? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic science?
  14. Does central forensic science laboratory Hyderabad offer MSc forensic science for life sciences stream?
  15. Is it wise decision to do B.Sc in Forensic Science or any other subject and then do PG in same to make career in Forensic field?
  16. Colleges in India who offer Forensic Odontology Course? Is there any scope in this field?
  17. Which are the PG colleges offering bioformatics, Forensic Science and Clinical Sciences?
  18. Names of the top colleges which provide masters degree in forensic science? Procedure to join CBI and Central Forensic Science Laboratory?
1st December 2011, 06:54 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join the field of forensic sciences after BDS? How can I get into the field of forensic sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i join the field of forensic sciences after BDS?How can get into the field of forensic sciences?
Hello friend,
Since you have done BDS, you can definitely pursue higher studies in forensic science.
You are eligible to pursue masters degree course as well as diploma in forensic science and criminology.

Some of the institutes offering the course are:
Osmania University
Gujrat University
Bundelkhand University

These universities offers masters degree in forensic science. For further information, refer to the official website of the universities.
20th July 2014, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join the field of forensic sciences after BDS? How can I get into the field of forensic sciences?

Wht is the syllabus for entrance exam in m.sc in crime and forensic science
23rd July 2015, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

can i join the field of forensic science after bds??whats the procedure for it??is any entrance exams are held for it??if yes then whts the syllabus for it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?