18th January 2019, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Air Force after completing Intermediate from Commerce stream?

Hello Sir, my name is Prince Aazad and I am student of 11th class from Commerce stream. Can I join Indian Air Force with Commerce stream? If not, then what should I do to get into Indian Air Force?

24th January 2019, 09:50 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Air Force after completing Intermediate from Commerce stream?

You cannot join Indian Air Force after 11th standard if you have pursued it from Commerce stream.

You can join Indian Air Force through NDA exam, only if you have completed 10+2 from PCM stream. As you will be completing 12th with Commerce stream, so you will be eligible to apply for Army wing of NDA only.

However, if you wish to join Indian Air Force, then you can apply for it after completing graduation in any field.

After graduation, you can apply for exams like:
  • AFCAT Exam (conducted by Indian Air Force)
  • CDS Exam (conducted by UPSC)
25th January 2019, 07:56 PM
Meg24

Default Re: Can I join Indian Air Force after completing Intermediate from Commerce stream?

Indian airforce inducts candidates at the 10+ 2 level and at the graduation level.
The 10+2 level is through NDA exam conducted by UPSC twice a year.
NDA exam is conducted to recruit candidates into all the three defence wings.
But airforce and Navy inducts candidates who have completed their 12th with science and PCM batch.
As you have completed 12th with commerce,you are ineligible for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?