30th October 2017, 10:13 PM
Parmveer albadi

Can I join Indian Air Force after giving improvement exams?

I have scored 67 percent marks overall and next year I improved marks in maths & Chemistry now my percentage is 78% I have 68 marks in English is there any problem for me to get admit card from airmen selection board please give me the details. Thanks!

1st November 2017, 11:43 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Air Force after giving improvement exams?

Yes, even after Improvement exams, you will be eligible for Air Force exam.

However, you will have to apply Improvement Exam marksheet while seeking admission anywhere.

In addition, you will have to show Improvement Exam marks while appearing for Air Force exam.
2nd November 2017, 01:55 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Air Force after giving improvement exams?

Yes, you are eligible to join Indian Air Force after giving improvement examinations. To join Indian Air Force, you have to appear in NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in all subjects from a Government recognised board are eligible to apply for NDA examination. You should be in the age range of 16.5 to 19.5 years and you should be an unmarried male candidate. Since, you have passed 12th standard from a Government recognised board, you are eligible to apply for NDA examination for joining in Indian Air Force.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?