4th December 2011, 02:40 PM
War aijaz

Can I join Indian Air force after graduating in mass communication and video production with 57% and 12th with 56%?

Sir i have am graduate in mass comminication and video production wth 57% and have science in 10+2 wth 56%.can i join indian airforce..

Related Questions:
7th December 2011, 09:29 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Air force after graduating in mass communication and video production with 57% and 12th with 56%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by War aijaz View Post
Sir i have am graduate in mass comminication and video production wth 57% and have science in 10+2 wth 56%.can i join indian airforce..
Hello friend,
Yes, you can join the Indian Air Force provided you have studied Physics and Maths in the +2 level. A graduate in any discipline is eligible to join the flying branch of Indian Air Force if the candidate has studied the subjects mentioned above.
The minimum eligible age is 19 years and the maximum age limit is 23 years.
If you fulfill all this criteria, you may write combined defense service exam conducted by union public service commission.
Once you qualify this exam along with physical test and interview, you will be eligible to join the Indian Air Force.
For more information, refer to the official website of Indian Air Force.
8th December 2011, 05:45 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Air force after graduating in mass communication and video production with 57% and 12th with 56%?

Its great opportunity to you to serve for your own country,if you have the caliber you must join the Indian Air-force.

There are some selection procedure such as:

Combined Defense Services (CDS) Exam is generally conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) to recuirt the Indian Military Academy(IMA), Officers Training Academy(OTA), Naval Academy and Air Force Academy(AFA)

Generally,the notice is published in the month of March and September every year.

Eligibility Criteria:

i)19 to 23 years

ii)19 to 25 years for CPL Holders which is issued by DGCA ,India.

Upper age limit is relaxed up to 25 years.

Marital Status:

You have to be Single.

Nationality:

You have to be Indian

Men and women can apply for the examination.

Educational Qualifications

1:You have to be Graduate of 3 years course in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level.

2. Final year students can also apply,having no backlog and minimum 60 % aggregate marks in the previous year's semesters.

keep visiting the official site:http://careerairforce.nic.in
11th January 2013, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

can iam sapna join airforce after completing 12 in science having maths stream ?
31st March 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

can i join army being acommerce student and doing graduation in media studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?