3rd May 2012, 10:57 PM

Can I join Indian Air Force if I have been operated in my right elbow?

Hello sir,i have operated in my right elbow before 3 year ago.can i join Indian Air Force?

7th June 2016, 09:24 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Air Force if I have been operated in my right elbow?

To join Indian Air Force, you must have to appear in NDA examination by satisfying the required eligibility criteria like Nationality, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Physical Standards, Gender and Martial Status. Eligibility criteria that you need to fulfill to appear in NDA examination is specified below :-

-> You must be an Indian.

-> You should have passed 12th standard or equivalent from a Government recognised board.

-> Your minimum age should be more than 16 1/2 years and maximum age should be less than 19 1/2 years.

-> You must be an Unmarried Male candidate.

-> You should be Physically and Mentally be healthy.

Since, you have mentioned in your query that your right elbow is operated three years ago, if there is no problem with your elbow then, I suggest you to apply for NDA examination to join in Indian Air Force.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?