21st March 2019, 11:20 AM
ajsheladiya

Can I join Indian Army after completing BCA without NCC-C certificate?

Dear friends, I want to join Indian Army. I am studying BCA right now but I don't have NCC-C certificate. So, in this case, can I join Indian Army after completing my Graduation? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

31st March 2019, 04:50 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Army after completing BCA without NCC-C certificate?

Being a student of BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application ) degree course, you are eligible for joining Indian Army on the basis of your educational qualification after completion of your BCA degree course even if you do not posses NCC-C certificate as NCC certificates are compulsory for special entry for NCC candidates.

Being a non NCC candidate, you can qualify CDS entrance examination to join IMA ( Indian Military Academy ) to become a commissioned officer in Indian Army.

Further to join IMA, you are required to be an Indian candidate with your age lying within 20 years to 24 years. Also, you must have completed your graduation degree course from a recognized university. Physical fitness as per the service requirement is also must.

For more details regarding different career options available in Indian Army along with its eligibility criteria, you can refer to the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?