15th December 2019, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Military Academy, Dehradun after Aeronautical Engineering?

I am Vinod from Karnataka studying Aeronautical Engineering and I want to join Indian Military Academy, Dehradun. Am I eligible to join after completion of my Engineering degree course? If yes, then how can I apply for it?

20th December 2019, 11:07 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Military Academy, Dehradun after Aeronautical Engineering?

To join Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun, you are required to qualify the CDS entrance examination held by UPSC once every year.

Further, the basic qualifications required to apply for the same examination for joining its IMA wing is as below :-

* You must be an Indian citizen.

* Your age must lie within 20 years to 24 years.

* You must have completed your bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognized university.

* You must hold the physical fitness as per the service requirement norms.

So, having completed your degree in Aeronautical engineering, you are eligible for appearing in the CDS examination if you satisfy criteria other than educational requirement too.

To apply for the same examination, you just need to fill its online application form when it is available by referring to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?