7th June 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I join LPU through inter board marks or through state level marks?

sir i want to know that can i join in lpu through inter board marks or else with state level marks

28th August 2011, 11:23 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join LPU through inter board marks or through state level marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i want to know that can i join in lpu through inter board marks or else with state level marks
LPU (Lovely professional University) is the largest University and this University is best for Academics, the academic environment of this university are best as compared to other university.

>> So, If you are Interested to Join LPU after Intermediate, then you can easily get admission in this university. The admission are based on entrance as well as direct.

If you have scored good marks in your 12Th examination More than 70% then you will get direct admission as well as you got Good amount of scholarship, It means you will get relaxation in Fees. So, You can do your Graduation in very less fees. But for this you have to scored good marks in your 12Th examination.

If you have not scored good marks in your 12Th examination, then you have to appear for the Entrance test and then you will get admission in LPU after clear the test. The Eligiblity criteria are vary form Course to course, You have not mentioned the course name in your Question, so Its not possible for me To guide you Properly.

>> If you want to get more Information about LPU, OR want to know the information about Eligiblity and Fees structure then please check the LPU Official website because all the information about fees and eligibility criteria are mentioned properly in the LPU Official website.

>> But if you have completed your 12Th examination from a recognised Board then you are eligible for admission in LPU, So please check the LPU Official website for Complete Information -

http://lpu.in
29th August 2011, 12:10 AM
NEIL6

Default Re: Can I join LPU through inter board marks or through state level marks?

Friend

Currently i am studying in LPU and pursuing B.Tech+MBA in ECE field. And i better know about the university. If you have decided to take admission in LPU then it is a very good choice of yours.

There are two ways to get admission in LPU. Ist one is you should have more than 70% marks in your 12th board. Its benefit is you would get direct admission in LPU and you will also get scholarship. For example if you want to take admission in B.tech then your fee will be rs 69,500 per semester but if you scored above 70% marks in your 12th board then your fee will be just 39,500rs per semester only.

Anyhow if you cant take above 70% marks in 12th you will have to appear for LPU's entrance exam. If there you come up in top students then you will also get scholarship.

For more information you can visit LPU official website:- www.lpu.in

Best wishes!
29th August 2011, 12:47 PM
rana2011
Banned

LPU (Lovely professional University) is the largest University and this University is best for Academics

If you are Interested to Join LPU after Intermediate, then you can easily get admission in this university.

You have to scored good marks in your 12Th examination More than 70% then you will get direct admission as well as you got Good amount of scholarship, It means you will get relaxation in Fees. So, You can do your Graduation in very less fees.

for more information please check the LPU Official website:-
http://lpu.in

Thanks!!
8th June 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed my 2 with 93.6% how my fees will be there if i join in lpu.can iget seat in lpu through my 2 marks.
17th May 2014, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

I have 76.5 in intermediate..how much will be the fees with hostel per anum
11th May 2016, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

I need to join LPU through 2 marks is it needed to fill any application form....?
27th April 2017, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

I got 83% in telengana state board of intermediate education. Can I expect computer science admission in lovely professional university..?
18th May 2017, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir l got 94 percent in inter and got 1 lakh scholarship by writing lpunest can i avail both scholarships for joining b tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?