26th January 2013, 11:06 AM
praveen.kanchi

Can I join M.Tech after pursuing BSc computer science?

hi this is praveen kumar i have persuied my B.SC(comp) and i want to know if i can join in M.TECH or not ,if can what are the main entrance exams to join in top colleges in india

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  2. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  3. How to get a job as a programme after pursuing BSc computer science
  4. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  5. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  6. Am I eligible to join MBA in Airport Management being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science? Fee structure for this course?
  7. How much salary will I get after completing BSc+MCA+M.Tech?
  8. How much salary is offered after completing BSc computer science? How much is the salary with M.Tech and without M.Tech?
  9. Can I join M.Tech after pursuing BSc computer science?
  10. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  11. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  12. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  13. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  14. Best branch in mtech other than computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  16. How to do correspondence M.Tech in CSE?
  17. Which are the best short term courses after BSc in computer science before pursuing MSc in Computer Science
  18. How to join a government job while pursuing B.E with computer science
4th March 2014, 02:41 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I join M.Tech after pursuing BSc computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by praveen.kanchi View Post
hi this is praveen kumar i have persuied my B.SC(comp) and i want to know if i can join in M.TECH or not ,if can what are the main entrance exams to join in top colleges in india

Sorry to say that you're Ineligible to apply for M.Tech course after completing B.Sc course. B.Sc is not enough qualification to apply for M.Tech course.

If you're interested to apply for M.Tech course then you have to complete M.SC (or) MCA. After completing the master degree course you may eligible to apply for M.Tech courses through lateral Entry Scheme.

It's necessary that you should be qualified in GATE Entrance Examination in order to get admission for M.Tech course. There are lot of reputed Engineering Institution in India which accept GATE Entrance Examination score card.

So, what we have suggest you is that complete M.Sc or MCA in order to make you eligible for M.Tech course. Don't forget to crack GATE entrance examination. It's plays every Important to get admission for M.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?