24th April 2013, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Can I join MBA institute after 1 year after completion of B.Tech 4th year?

If i write the CAT exam while doing my b tech 3rd year and if i get selected...can i join the mba institutions after one year i.e. After completion of my b.tech 4th year

15th March 2016, 11:45 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join MBA institute after 1 year after completion of B.Tech 4th year?

No, you are not eligible to appear for CAT examination while pursing in B.tech 3rd year.

CAT stands for Common Aptitude Test and the eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed or pursuing in final year of graduation from a recognised university. Candidate must have minimum 50% in graduation.

So, you cannot appear for examination and hence you cannot take admission after one year of qualifying in examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?