13th June 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I join MBBS after finishing B.Pharm? What is the duration of MBBS after B.Pharm?

can i join MBBS after finishing b.pharm? if it is possible then duration of MBBS after b.pharm is how many years?

25th July 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join MBBS after finishing B.Pharm? What is the duration of MBBS after B.Pharm?

can i join mbbs after finishing b.pharm?what is the duration of mbbs after b.phrm
3rd September 2012, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join MBBS after finishing B.Pharm? What is the duration of MBBS after B.Pharm?

can i join MBBS after B.pharm
16th November 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

can i join mbbs after complection of b pharmacy after
5th April 2013, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

can i join mbbs after completing b pharmacy n wat r the entrance test that i have to give
29th November 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBBS after b.pharma
29th September 2019, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

I AM FINAL YEAR STUDENT OF DR.OF PHARMACY. CAN I DO MBBS AFER THIS. WHAT IS THE RULE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?