4th July 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I join mechanical engineering with 86% marks in counseling quota?

can i join mechanical engineering with 86% of marks in counselling quota

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have any chance to get into Mechanical engineering department in Tezpur University under NE quota after scoring 83 marks in AIEEE?
  2. Fee structure details of Vellammal Engg college? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Where can I get admission in mechanical engineering after scoring 146 marks in AIEEE under defence quota?
  4. Diploma in Mechanical engineering can get job in Merchant Navy? Height & weight requirement and reservation quota?
  5. How to join engineering college via sports quota? I have scored 105 marks
  6. How to join B.E Mechanical engineering after scoring 808 marks in 12th? My cutoff marks is 118.25
  7. How to join in engineering college in Karnataka under Management quota?
  8. How many vacancies are there under Sports quota in engineering counseling?
  9. Can I apply for lateral entry counseling after completing DECE with 81% marks
  10. Direct admission in engineering colleges through UPSEE 2015 is possible? -- [New]
  11. What's the Fee Structure and Cut-off for Mechanical Engineering in Gujarati Quota?
  12. Chances of getting electrical and electronics engineering after scoring 152 marks in OBC quota?
  13. How to face counseling and get admission in without donation in B.Tech Civil/Mechanical?
  14. Is there any quota for girls in government sector jobs after mechanical engineering?
  15. Colleges or universities providing admission through AIEEE? How to contact the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to join B.E Mechanical in government college after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Required marks and procedure for lateral entry students?
  18. Will I get NIT Raipur Mechanical branch under HS quota after scorign 162 marks in AIEEE?
30th September 2015, 10:56 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join mechanical engineering with 86% marks in counseling quota?

The minimum percentage of marks required to do any stream of engineering is 50% from a recognized board with PCM as main subjects. So, yes, you can get admission in any engineering college in mechanical engineering stream in counselling quota.

Mechanical engineering is the core stream of engineering with lots of job opportunity in public and private sector. You can get jobs in Public Sector undertakings after completion of engineering. For that try to start your preparation for the GATE exam from the first year of engineering.

Make clear cut concepts of each technical subjects of mechanical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?