23rd January 2019, 07:21 PM
Shephin philip

Can I join in NIT, Calicut for MCA after completing B.Sc Computer Science?

I have completed B.Sc Computer Science. Now, can I join in Calicut NIT for MCA? If yes, then how to apply for it? Is there any entrance as well? What is the fees structure?

31st January 2019, 10:15 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join in NIT, Calicut for MCA after completing B.Sc Computer Science?

MCA is Master in Computer Application. It is three year course in NITs.

Candidates are eligible to get admission in NIT after qualifying in the NIMCET. The eligibility to appear for the examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidate must have mathematics as main paper.

Candidate must have scored minimum 60% aggregate in the bachelor degree.

So, if you have the above qualification then you are eligible to appear for the examination and after qualifying in it will become eligible to get admission in NITs on the basis of rank.
31st January 2019, 06:58 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I join in NIT, Calicut for MCA after completing B.Sc Computer Science?

You can join NIT for MCA course after qualifying in NIMCET. The examination is conducted every year.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree with mathematics as main paper and have scored minimum 60% aggregate.

Candidate with above qualification are eligible to appear for the examination and after qualifying in the examination eligible for admission in the institute in MCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?