6th February 2018, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I know the dates for admission in the CBSE schools in New Delhi for standard 11th PCM?

I want to know the dates for applying in schools of Delhi for standard 11th PCM in the best schools of Delhi. Please, if you would inform me about it that still time is left for applying or I am too late ask about it so please help me?

Related Questions:
  1. List of government recognized CBSE Schools in Delhi for admission in 11th Science?
  2. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th PCM in Patan, Gujarat?
  3. Admission procedure and schedule dates for class 11th in CBSE schools of Kota?
  4. After march exams does any CBSE school will give me direct registration in 12th class?
  5. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th Science in Visakhapatnam? Percentage required to get admission?
  6. CBSE affiliated Open Schools which offer admission in 12th standard in New Delhi?
  7. Procedure to change stream from PCM to PCB in 11th after registration in CBSE board?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE school in Kolkata for 12th standard after failing in 11th?
  9. List of schools in Agra which offers admission in 11th Science?
  10. Cut off for admission in 11th standard in CBSE schools of Thane?
  11. Open Schools which offers admission in 12th standard at New Delhi?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission for 11th standard in CBSE board if scored 7.2 CGPA in 10th PCM?
  13. Can I change from MP to CBSE board after completion of 10th standard?
  14. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  15. List of best CBSE schools in Patna to join 11th standard after scoring 9.6 CGPA?
  16. List of CBSE schools offering Science in 11th standard in Lucknow for a candidate with 7 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  17. List of best CBSE and ICSE schools in Surat? Important dates for admission?
  18. List of CBSE schools which offer admission in 11th Science at Kolkata -- [Most Discussed]
15th May 2018, 12:06 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I know the dates for admission in the CBSE schools in New Delhi for standard 11th PCM?

Till today, the result of the 10th standard is not declared by the CBSE board. The 10th standard result is expected to be released on 27th May 2018. Hence, the admission for 11th standard in New Delhi will start from the first week of June. School prospectus and admission form will be released during the first week of June. You have to visit the school and purchase the school's prospectus and fill the admission form available inside the prospectus. After duly filling the admission form, you have to submit the same in admission cell along with all supporting documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?