21st July 2010, 05:06 PM
Ambrish manjul

Can I be a lecturer in a government college if I score around 60% marks in NET exam? Procedure to join Government College?

dear sir,
plz. advice me that if i earn net exam by good marks(say,60%),can i be a lecturer in a govt. college. Explain the process 4 joining in govt. college. thanks.
Lal ambrish Manjul.
gaya,Bihar

25th May 2011, 02:54 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be a lecturer in a government college if I score around 60% marks in NET exam? Procedure to join Government College?

Yes, you can become a lecturer after getting 60% marks in NET exam as to become a lecturer the eligibility criteria is -
That you must pass the NET exam.
The process for joining a govt college is very simple-
As time to time the Govt colleges publish the vacancies in the various newspapers.So whenever there is any intimation regarding this then you should fill the FORM & appear for the interview.If selected then you will be appointed as a lecturer in the GOVT college.But make sure that you have enrolled yourself in the "Employment Exchange" before filling the form.
25th May 2011, 08:42 PM

Default Re: Can I be a lecturer in a government college if I score around 60% marks in NET exam? Procedure to join Government College?

yes we can get job on % also because in many things there are requayeredment of good infor mation not persentages.
14th June 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

pay band for lecturer according to indian government
16th November 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

I m currently pursuing MSc-IT(3rd Sem) and a software Engineer to in .NET technology .Can i m presently be able to give a NET exam ???
7th April 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

what is the upper age limit for applying for a post of lecturer in Government College in kerala which is under UGC norms
23rd May 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i am an final year engg student and i want to get an govt job urgently.should i apply for the CDS exam or try anything else?
3rd October 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

hello, I have completed my ba.llb exam. And now I want to become a lecturer in govt college. What procedures should I adopt?
17th July 2013, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

I am having degree of pg in accounts (m.com) and want to be lecturer in university.so what i have to do for be a lecturer?kindly guide me.
5th October 2013, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Is there any way to join lectureship in Govt engineering colleges without giving NET?
5th June 2014, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of mcom last year.i want to know the subject for net exam.is there any chances of becaming the lecture with commerce background
22nd October 2014, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

I have completed degree with mecs branch...i want to get a english lecturer post in govt job.now what should i do to get job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?