6th February 2018, 08:25 PM
Nagarajukandula

Can I make career in software field by doing courses like CRM, SAP, ACS or any other?

Can a B.Com graduate make career in software field? Will software companies hire me if I learn courses like salesforce.com, CRM, SAP or any other CRM or SAP technical things?

30th April 2018, 05:01 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Can I make career in software field by doing courses like CRM, SAP, ACS or any other?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagarajukandula View Post
Can a B.Com graduate make career in software field? Will software companies hire me if I learn courses like salesforce.com, CRM, SAP or any other CRM or SAP technical things?
If you do certification course in any of the mentioned application softwares chances of getting hired by software companies are there. Now a days, most of the companies work on these technologies and a person who have knowledge in these technologies and is capable of clearing the rest of the recruitment process may easily get absored by the companies as plenty of works are done over these technologies.
So, if you want to switch to softwares, then doing certification course in the desired technology in which you want to work will definitely prove beneficial to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?