27th November 2017, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I open a clinic of my own after completion of B.Pharma 3 years course?

Can I open a clinic of my own after completion of B.Pharma 3 years course? Can you please let me know what is the qualification required? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible. Hope that I will get the answer. Thanks!

1st December 2017, 01:47 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I open a clinic of my own after completion of B.Pharma 3 years course?

No You cannot open a clinic after completing B.Pharma. No one is eligible to open a clinic or even not Prescribe Medicine to Patients without having an MBBS/BAMS/BHMS graduate degree.

You can only open a chemist/medicine shop and deliver the medicine prescribed by Doctor (MBBS) after taking license for the shop. But these days it may be seen in the society that many chemists prescribes medicine for nominal illness, But keep in mind this is completely illegal and one have to face legal consequences if caught doing so.
2nd July 2022, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I open a clinic of my own after completion of B.Pharma 3 years course?

can you specify from where you have mentioned that B pharma is 3 years degree course.???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?