14th July 2020, 03:48 PM
Rubena Mohammad

Can I open Medical Microbiology Lab on the basis of M.Sc General Microbiology?

Is M.Sc with General Microbiology is sufficient to open a Medical Microbiological lab or M.Sc with Medical Microbiology degree is required? And, which all government permission and licence would be required?

27th July 2020, 07:45 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I open Medical Microbiology Lab on the basis of M.Sc General Microbiology?

###Yes. You have set of rules,regulations and guidelines by World Health Organisation's "Laboratory Biosafety Manual".
It will help you to start up a microbiology laboratory.

-please do go through this pdf thoroughly http://www.who.int/csr/resources/pub...Biosafety7.pdf

Biosafety7.pdf

-You need to mention which sort of test you are going to perform bacteriology/virology /mycobacteriology/molecular bases

-Three Registration is compulsory-

1)Central Pollution Control Board
2)Paramedical council of India
3)Clinical Establishment Act
4)Another registration will be required in later stage such as trade certificate, p-tax & others.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?