8th November 2018, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I opt for BCA and Law having Mathematics as an additional subject in 12th?

If I have Mathematics as an additional subject in my Higher Secondary can I opt for BCA and Law thereafter? Please, specify in details.

14th November 2018, 01:01 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I opt for BCA and Law having Mathematics as an additional subject in 12th?

Yes you are allowed to pursue BCA or LAW after completing 12th from Science having Maths as an additional subject.
There is no any restriction in subject selection in any case.
14th November 2018, 01:38 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I opt for BCA and Law having Mathematics as an additional subject in 12th?

If you have Mathematics in 12th as an additional subject then also you are eligible to pursue further education from any other stream.
You can opt BCA or Law in to pursue graduation and there will be no any objection.
14th November 2018, 06:30 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The academic qualification for Bachelor of Computer Application:

1. You must have done 12th from a recognized board in any stream with English as compulsory subject.

2. For BA LLB course, discipline does not matter. You must have at least 45% marks in 12th..
15th November 2018, 07:39 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

You can opt for Bachelor of Computer Application as well as LLB after pursuing 12th with Mathematics as additional criteria.

Mathematics at 12th level is required for MCA course.

Senior secondary board passed candidates are eligible for BA LLB course. You must have minimum of 45% marks in it.
15th November 2018, 09:35 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

BCA is Bachelor in Computer Application and it is three year undergraduate course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board. The required aggregate varies with institute. Entrance examination is conducted by most of the institute for admission. In some of the institute it is mandatory to have mathematics as main paper in 12th for admission.

LLB is Bachelor in Legislative Law and it takes five year to get the degree after 12th. Candidates passed 12th in any stream are eligible to appear for examination to get admission.

To get more details visit the official website of the institute in which you want to get admission.
15th November 2018, 11:01 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application. The minimum academic qualification required to apply for BCA course is 12th passed from a recognized board with English as one of the compulsory subject in 12th standard. In case of LLB, you must be a graduate from a recognized university.

You can opt for BCA and Law having mathematics as an additional subject in 12th standard.
15th November 2018, 11:28 AM
kachhadiyasharda

After completion of your (10+2) with Mathematics subject, You are eligible for both the courses LLB as well as BCA. You should opt any one course in which you are more interested as per your career goals.

Job Positions

After BCA
- Programmer
- System Analyst
- System Manager
- Network Designer

After LLB
- Notary
- Magistrate
- Legal Advisor
- Solicitor
- Prosecutor
- Munsif
15th November 2018, 04:35 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

You can opt for Bachelor of Computer Application and Law after doing 12th with Mathematics as an additional subject.

*All stream candidates are eligible for BCA and Law.

*You must have minimum of 50% marks.
15th November 2018, 04:48 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

BCA is Bachelor in Computer Application and it is three year vocational course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

In some of the institutes having mathematics as main subject is an essential qualification to get admission in BCA. So, kindly visit the official website of institute for detail information.
15th November 2018, 05:41 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer applications and to pursue the same degree course, the minimum Education required is a higher secondary school degree in any discipline from recognised board of education.

So, being a student of higher secondary school degree you are certainly eligible to pursue BCA degree course after completion of your higher secondary school Education and then you can go for LLB (Bachelor of Legislative law) degree course of 3 years, for pursuing which the minimum education required is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from recognised university.
15th November 2018, 05:59 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

To pursue BCA course, you must have completed 10+2 with Mathematics as one of the subject. Since, Mathematics was your additional subject in 12th, so you can pursue BCA course.

Law or LLB courses doesn't require Mathematics as compulsory subject. However, if you have Mathematics as one of the subject in 12th, then also you can pursue Law courses.
15th November 2018, 06:14 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

The requirement to pursue Bachelor of Computer Application is 12th passed from a recognized board.

BA LLB requires candidate must be 12th passed with minimum of 45% marks.

You can apply for BCA and Law having Mathematics as additional subject in 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?