26th February 2022, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I purse a degree in nursing as per the qualification mentioned below?

I did my kcse 2020 and scored B- grade with mathematics B, Biology C+, Chemistry C-,Kiswahili B+, English C,CRE B, Geography B and Businesses studies A-can I pursue a degree on nursing

28th February 2022, 12:54 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I purse a degree in nursing as per the qualification mentioned below?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue Nursing course having the below maintained grade in KCSE

There are a lot of private nursing college available in India that offer admission to candidate on the basis of low grades.

My suggestion to you is that you have to apply for admission in private college depending upon their grades.
28th February 2022, 02:12 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I purse a degree in nursing as per the qualification mentioned below?

The minimum qualification required to pursue a Nursing degree is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as compulsory subjects with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be done on the basis of performance in an entrance examination either a state level or a university level entrance examination. The minimum age must be at least 17 years and the maximum age should be 35 years.
28th February 2022, 04:55 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue nursing course having the below maintained grades in KCSE.

There are lot of private nursing colleges available in India they offer admission to candidate on the basis of low grades.

So, you have to apply for admission in private college depending upon their grades.
28th February 2022, 08:05 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Can I purse a degree in nursing as per the qualification mentioned below?

Students need to have qualified their 10+2 examination or any equivalent examination in any relevant stream with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks and above from a recognized board. Having an experience of minimum 2 years in General Nursing and Midwifery can avail admission to the program.
28th February 2022, 08:23 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

In order to become a registered nurse

Complete an accredited registered nursing program .
Take and pass the NCLEX RN exam
Obtain a state licence
Obtain employment as a registered nurse
Persue additional training or education.

A 4 year bachelor's degree in nursing is required.
3 year diploma
1 year higher certificate in auxillary nursing
I year PG Diploma in nursing and midwiferyon top of your degree or diploma.
28th February 2022, 08:24 PM
Msdhoni02

Can I pursue a degree in nursing as per the qualification mentioned below?

10+2 with English and must have obtained a minimum of 40% at the qualifying examination and English individually for any recognized board.

The student shall be medically fit. Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination conducted by National Institute of Open School.

The student shall be admitted once in a year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?