17th December 2018, 06:13 PM

Can I pursue B.Ed with 49.49% in graduation? Which is best area for B.Ed?

I have completed my graduation with 49.49%. With this percentage am I eligible to pursue B.Ed? If yes, then which is the best area or best subject for B.Ed nowadays?

31st December 2018, 09:08 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Ed with 49.49% in graduation? Which is best area for B.Ed?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. The minimum requirement for Bachelor of Education course is as below:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university of India.

>>Minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree is required. Candidates with less than this required percentage can not apply for B.Ed course.

You can not apply for B.Ed course with 49.49% marks in bachelor's degree.
31st December 2018, 02:21 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Ed with 49.49% in graduation? Which is best area for B.Ed?

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education and it is two year or four semester course. The eligibility to appear for examination to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

The minimum required aggregate to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree with minimum 50% aggregate.

So, you are not eligible to appear for examination. B.Ed is compulsory for recruitment as teacher in government school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?