24th March 2022, 09:09 PM
Pjitdas

Can I pursue dual course at the same time one is regular mode another is distance mode?

Can I complete dual course in a same time one is regular mode and other is distance mode? It is possible or not

16th March 2023, 03:33 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Can I pursue dual course at the same time one is regular mode another is distance mode?

It depends on the specific courses and universities/institutions involved. In some cases, it may be possible to pursue a dual course where one is through regular mode and the other through distance mode, but it is important to check with the respective universities/institutions to confirm if they allow it.

There may be some limitations or restrictions on pursuing dual courses, and it is important to ensure that the courses do not overlap in terms of schedules, assessments, and other requirements. It is also important to check if the course curriculum and content are the same for both modes of study or if there are any differences.

Additionally, it may be more challenging to manage the workload and requirements of two courses simultaneously, especially if they are in different modes of study. It is recommended that you consult with academic advisors or officials at the respective universities/institutions to understand the feasibility and requirements of pursuing dual courses in different modes of study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?