22nd January 2016, 04:29 PM
varun mulgund

Can I pursue M.Sc Agriculture after Mechanical engineering? Do any college provide such opportunity?

Sir please let me know if we can pursue Msc Agriculture after mechanical engineering. If any college provides such opportunity kindly mention the name of colleges and courses offered .
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges that provide M.Tech/M.E course in Gujarat? I am doing mechanical engineering course
  2. Can I go for Agriculture course after completing mechanical engineering
  3. What all opportunities do I have to after doing UG in Agriculture? How can I apply?
  4. Eligibility for doing PhD in Agriculture Biotechnology?
  5. List of Colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering Ag.B.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to pursue PhD in Agriculture at New Zealand? Will bank agree to provide loan?
  7. What is the opportunity to get a job after dong B.Teech in Agriculture Engineering? What is the salary?
  8. How to study Agriculture course after completing B.Tech mechanical engineering?
  9. Is it possible to get admission in any college in Mumbai to pursue Mechanical Engineering?
  10. How to get admission for M.Sc in Agriculture from any university after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  11. Is it possible for me to pursue MS abroad in Computer Science?
  12. How to do M.Sc Agriculture in abroad?
  13. Universities offering Masters in Agriculture sciences with scholarship?
  14. Can I pursue masters in interior designing after completing graduation in mechanical engineering?
  15. Should I apply for NCC-C through Headquarter to join SSB being a B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  16. Which are the subjects in which I can pursue my MSc? List of universities in which I can take admission on the basis of marks through capitation fee? Should I go abroad to pursue my MSc?
  17. Am i eligible for MSc in Agriculture after doing BSc Biotech Hons?
  18. Which course should I do from a company or institute?
22nd January 2016, 09:12 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Sc Agriculture after Mechanical engineering? Do any college provide such opportunity?

To pursue Masters courses in agriculture you should have done bachelor's degree in agriculture otherwise you are not eligible to appear in the entrance exam for MSc agriculture.
As per my knowledge and suggestion you should go for Masters course in engineering so that your future can become secure and you can get good job opportunities.
25th June 2016, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Sc Agriculture after Mechanical engineering? Do any college provide such opportunity?

Can I opt for ms in agriculture engineering as a btech mechanical engineering student
14th December 2019, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Can i do for MSc agriculture after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering ?

Plase give me the College details? about this courses offered colleges and universities?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?