8th November 2016, 12:51 PM
muhammed jawhar pk

Can I pursue MBA after completing B.Sc MIT?

Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with B.Sc MIT and now I want to pursue MBA. I want to ask you whether I am eligible to apply for MBA after completing B.Sc MIT? If yes then please tell me the procedure of admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue B.Ed after completing BBA and MBA? In which subject should I pursue B.Ed?
  2. What are the different medical exams available? I failed twice in medical entrance earlier.
  3. What does MBA in a subject simply mean? For which subjects am I eligible to pursue MBA after completing BSc in Zoology
  4. Am I eligible to pursue MBA after completing B.Sc Maths? How can I apply for admission in MBA?
  5. Can I pursue MBA in Information Technology after completing BBA? What are the job scopes after completing MBA in Information Technology?
  6. What does MBA in a subject simply mean? Am I eligible to pursue MBA after completing BSc in Zoology?
  7. How can I get admission in MIT for pursuing MS degree after completing Graduation with B.Tech?
  8. Can I pursue MBA after completing BA course? How can I apply for the exam?
  9. Can I pursue M.Phil after completing MBA? Will it be a good choice for teaching field?
  10. Which course among MBA and M.Sc should I pursue after completing B.Sc Maths? What are the career opportunities available after completing both the courses?
  11. How to pursue MBA after completing B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the jobs scopes if I pursue MBA after completing B.Sc in Genetics?
  13. Can I pursue SAP course after completing MBA in Marketing Specialization?
  14. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  15. Can I pursue 3 year LLB course from MGM college after completing MBA in HR?
  16. Can I pursue MBA after completing B.Ed? How can I apply for the course?
  17. Can I pursue M.Sc in Psychology after completing MBA? What is the procedure of admission?
  18. Can I pursue PhD in Statistics after completing B.Sc in Statistics and MBA in Finance? -- [New]
9th November 2016, 08:49 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue MBA after completing B.Sc MIT?

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. It is a two-year postgraduate degree course in the field of Business. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a Government recognised university are eligible to pursue MBA course.

Admissions in MBA course are offered through state or national level entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, etc.,. By qualifying the entrance examination, based on your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in the particular college and you can get admission in first year of MBA course.

As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have completed graduation by pursuing B.Sc. MIT course, so, you are eligible to pursue MBA course.
10th November 2016, 01:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhammed jawhar pk View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with B.Sc MIT and now I want to pursue MBA. I want to ask you whether I am eligible to apply for MBA after completing B.Sc MIT? If yes then please tell me the procedure of admission.
You have completed B.Sc degree, so you are eligible MBA course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

List of the MBA entrance Exams:-

CAT: All IIMs' and 100+ more institutes.
XAT: XLRI Jamshedpur, XIM Bhubaneshwar, S. P. Jain, GIM etc.
SNAP: Institutes affiliated with Symbiosis University
JMET: IITs' and NITs' Management Program
MH-CET: Colleges in Maharashtra
CMAT: All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
10th November 2016, 11:03 AM
mahhiads

Yes, MBA (Master of Business Administration) do any candidate which complete it's graduation.

How to Get Admission in MBA:

1. Check Entrance Exam like CAT, MAT, CMAT etc and fill the application form and crack this exam with good score than you are eligible for Top Rank College for MBA.

2. Otherwise you will give State Entrance Exam for MBA and take admission in State College.

Course Name: MBA

Course Duration: 2 Years

Eligibility: Graduation (any subject)

Age Limit: No Upper Age

Type of Course: Post Graduation
11th November 2016, 07:01 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhammed jawhar pk View Post
MBA (Master's in Business Administration) is a 2 year course deal with marketing and Business fundamentals. For this course the candidate must hold a qualification of graduation (any stream) from recognized university with at least 50% marks.
You have done B.SC MIT which is a graduation course, so you are definitely eligible for the MBA course.
You can appear in CAT, MAT exams to take admission in top universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?