29th March 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?

Hello frndz my self anmol sharma i completed 10th in punjab board.And i wamt to go abroad to good study with part time job. Can i do this?
please reply soon....

Related Questions:
  1. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  2. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  3. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
  4. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What can I do after completion of M.Sc in Bioinformatics? Pursue higher studies MS in abroad or do Ph.D?
  6. Detail and procedure to do higher studies after B.Pharm in abroad?
  7. Can I do part time job if pursue MBA in Abroad? Cost expenses to study MBA in Abroad?
  8. What is the procedure followed for joining universities abroad to continue doing research after completion of M.Tech in CSE? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to do abroad studies after 12th and to get a job over there?
  10. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  11. Which course I can do for higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Tech Food Technology?
  12. Various recommended methods to go Abroad for studies after graduation?
  13. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  14. What should be the procedure which I need to follow up to do further studies in abroad after completion of 12th?
  15. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Do I have to appear for any exam to do further studies in BAMS in abroad? List of the best universities abroad in Ayurveda Field? Which are the courses related to my field and procedure to apply?
  17. What should I do to continue further studies in Nursing in abroad after completion of Nursing diploma?
  18. Is Pakistani students eligible to go abroad for doing higher studies after matriculation exam?
10th May 2013, 04:11 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?

Dear Friend,
You can apply for the Abroad for further studies but after the completions of your 10+2 Board Examinations.You can also apply for the abroad after 10th but it will be much complicated for you then that of applying after your 10+2 Examinations.

Just apply for the courses after your 10+2 Board Examinations.

Regarding,Job so don't try to waste your time in part time job as it will divert your mind from your goal,But,If you really needed it so just apply for the job after completing your 18 Years as its an government rule or even after completing your 10+2 Board Examinations.
26th September 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?

I do B.ed M.A hindi can I get job. in abroad
5th February 2014, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

I've the dream to start my own business, what course do I have to take? I did business at and still interested in business subjects, pls help me choose the right subject
29th March 2014, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply study in abroad after my 12'th board exam? & how it's prrocess?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?