28th October 2016, 09:04 PM
revathi peddannolla

Can I pursue Psychology after completing B.Tech (Mechanical) with the help of scholarships provided by Government?

Hello Sir, I have completed B.Tech (Mechanical) so I want to know can I pursue Psychology after completing B.Tech (Mechanical) with the help of scholarships provided by Government? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc Psychology after completing B.Sc Computer Science? What is the age limit to pursue M.Sc course?
  2. Can I pursue M.Sc in Psychology after completing B.Sc in Biology?
  3. Can I pursue M.Sc in Psychology after completing MBA? What is the procedure of admission?
  4. Can I pursue Psychology after completing class 12th (Commerce)? Which Colleges in Mumbai offers Psychology course and how much should I score in class 12th for admission?
  5. Can I pursue Psychology after completing 12th with Computer Science group? What is the procedure to pursue psychology?
  6. Is b.tech course conducted by isro? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  8. Can I study Counselling Psychology after completing 12th Commerce?
  9. Are there any scholarships for B.Tech graduates in Telangana?
  10. How could a poor student can improve his/her study with scholarship?
  11. Scholarship for B.Ed course for BPL group and OBC student?
  12. How to pursue MBA after completing B.Tech?
  13. Is it possible to pursue Psychology after completing BA with Malayalam?
  14. Where can I pursue master course in Psychology directly after completing B.Com?
  15. How and where to apply for scholarship in Gujarat?
  16. Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours?
  17. Can I join any Hospitals as Clinical Psychologist after completing M.Sc in Psychology or do I have to pursue PG Diploma? -- [New]
  18. Can I pursue MSc in the field of Psychology being graduated from B.Tech in computer science
13th December 2017, 02:50 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Psychology after completing B.Tech (Mechanical) with the help of scholarships provided by Government?

Yes, candidates passed B.Tech are eligible to get admission in the Psychology course.

The required eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

The admission is conducted on the merit basis. So, for detail information about admission procedure visit the official website of the university or college in which you want to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?