12th March 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I put my son in 2nd year in Delhi after doing 1st year Instrumentation and Computer Engineering from private engineering college in Madras?

My son is doing Ist year Instrumentation and Computation Engg from a pvt engg college in Madras. Now I want to put him for second year in Delhi. Can I do?

Related Questions:
  1. How many choices/options can I fill online for IIT JEE counseling programme?
  2. B.Sc graduate can get lateral entry into B.Tech?
  3. Is it allowed to change college in 2nd year if I have a good score in 1st and 2nd semesters?
  4. Changing college in 2nd year of engineering to a better college -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there computer engineering trade for diploma 1st year in Walchand College?
  6. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  7. What is the procedure followed for applying internships while doing B.Tech 1st year in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering in NIT?
  8. Procedure to transfer college during 2nd year of engineering?
  9. Cutoff marks for various engineering colleges? Is there SC/ST quota in private medical colleges? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  10. What is the last date for submission of GATE examination forms?
  11. Is IT a better course? Which is a better course between Aeronautical Engineering and Instrumentation Engineering?
  12. Can I appear for GATE exam? I am a B.Tech student of electronics and telecommunication
  13. How can I manage to get a good package of 7 to 8 Lakhs? I have passed B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering from DCE
  14. How to get admission in computer engineering after scoring 63.48 in computer science diploma?
  15. Am I eligible for lecturer job in engineering colleges? I have done diploma in computer technology 3 year SNPT and BCA from Madras university, MCA from Tamilnadu open university and ME CSE from Anna university?
  16. What are the details which we need to follow for getting the scholarship while doing 2nd year engineering? -- [New]
  17. Cutoff marks for admission in direct 2nd year engineering in computer science?
  18. Model Question Papers of GATE Exam with solutions being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
14th October 2017, 06:30 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I put my son in 2nd year in Delhi after doing 1st year Instrumentation and Computer Engineering from private engineering college in Madras?

No, this is not possible. College change in second year of engineering is allowed in same university only.

You can not get admission of your son in any engineering college of Delhi after pursuing first year of Instrumentation and Computer Engineering from private engineering college in Madras.

Its better allow him to pursue it from same college and motivate him to work hard and prepare for GATE exam for better job options after bachelor's degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?