12th June 2022, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Can I reappear for 12th(pcm) boards from same Maharashtra board or i have to change the board?

Sir/madam I completed my class 12th(pcb) from Maharashtra board this year. I want to appear now for jee exam so I want to know that can I reappear for 12th(pcm) boards from same Maharashtra board or i have to change the board.
If i can reappear for boards then whithin how many years i can do that.
Please help me with it🙏.

3rd October 2022, 04:57 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Can I reappear for 12th(pcm) boards from same Maharashtra board or i have to change the board?

As you said you want to appear for the JEE entrance exam
Yes you can definitely repeat your 12th standard with selecting physics chemistry and biology but instead of the following you can appear for the NIOS board only maths examination
As according to the rule the NIOS board students are also eligible for the JEE enterance exam
As studying physics, chemistry and maths exam may be a little difficult in the state board you can opt for the following option
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?