13th March 2019, 12:14 AM
Srijanixxxx

Can I reappear if failed in Honours paper but qualified in General subjects?

Hello everyone, I didn't qualify in the Honours papers. But I have qualified in all the other General subjects in 1st year of my Graduation. I would like to know that can I reappear for the Honours paper? Please tell me asap!

15th March 2019, 02:24 PM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: Can I reappear if failed in Honours paper but qualified in General subjects?

Yes, you can re-appear in the exam (i.e. Honours subject) again along the exams of the ongoing session. The only step you need to take is to fill a re-appear form which you can get from your college administrative block. Get the form and fill it properly. Mention all the subjects in which you want to re-appear. You may also have to submit re-appear exam fee to university in Cash/Cheque/Demand Draft. After that prepare yourself as you have to give more exams as compared to other students.
10th July 2023, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I reappear if failed in Honours paper but qualified in General subjects?

First p�rt honours me fail keval one paper ka exam de sakte hain
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?