29th March 2019, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Can I reappear if failed in Mathematics improvement exam of 12th PSEB?

Hello Sir, I got failed in the improvement exam of Mathematics of 12th PSEB Board. I want to give the improvement exam again. So, I just want to know that can I give this improvement exam again or not? Waiting for your response!

31st March 2019, 09:36 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear if failed in Mathematics improvement exam of 12th PSEB?

Candidates who have failed in 12th board examination need to apply for compartment examination of Mathematics subject. Those who have secured less marks need to apply for improvement examination.

You are required to apply for compartment examination of this subject from your school.
31st March 2019, 01:52 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear if failed in Mathematics improvement exam of 12th PSEB?

If you are not satisfied with the marks obtained in the subjects and you beleive that you should have good marks then this, then only you can apply for Improvement examination.

If you have attempted it once, you will not be allowed to give it second time under any circumstances.

You would need to work hard to pass in your 10+2 next year.
31st March 2019, 02:57 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. You can reappear in board examination of Mathematics subject if you have failed in 12th Punjab State Education Board.

2. You can reappear for examination next year in regular mode along with other subjects if you want.
31st March 2019, 06:46 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

If you have failed in mathematics improvement examination then whats the need to apply for improvement examination.

Instead of appearing for improvement exam, you should apply for regular examination of board next year.
31st March 2019, 07:53 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

You can again appear for improvement examination but it will be conducted after regular examination of board next year.

So, it is advisable to appear for regular exam of board next year.
31st March 2019, 10:39 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Improvement examination is conducted once every year.

If you have appeared for examination then you need to wait for next year regular examination.

Improvement exams are conducted after results. In 2019 after results, there will be examination again for failed and less marks candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?