22nd May 2015, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Can i reappear on next year after passing +2 kerala state board exam?

i have got 65% marks in kerala bord exam and i wish to re appear on next year, is it possible

23rd May 2015, 02:59 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can i reappear on next year after passing +2 kerala state board exam?

65% is not a bad score for the any student in any board.
But if you wish to get better marks than what you have got then you need to apply for improvement examination not for reappearing as you have passed in all the subjects.

Reappearing in same examination next year is for those students who have not secured passing marks in all subjects.
Improvement is for those students who have passed in all the subjects but have not got good score and are willing to score better in the examination.

So, you must be alert about the notification for improvement examination instead of going for reappearing.
5th June 2015, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i reappear on next year after passing 2 kerala state board exam?

But is the improvement now possible, now i am planning to repeat a year for my entrace exams, will i be able to do an improvement next year? for Maths and Physics alone?
5th June 2015, 12:56 PM
nikhil.davies

Default Re: Can i reappear on next year after passing +2 kerala state board exam?

My younger brother is repeating an year for the entrance. Will he be able to write an improvement exam next year? For Maths and Physics alone. He has passed all the subjects. kindly help me out.
5th June 2015, 01:00 PM
nikhil.davies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have got 65% marks in kerala bord exam and i wish to re appear on next year, is it possible
Is it possible to write an improvement exam next year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?