29th March 2019, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I reappear in PSEB 12th Board exam if secure poor percentage?

Hi Sir, recently I have given the Board exam of 12th standard with PSEB Board and there is still 1 month to declare a result. I don't think that I will get good percentage. So, if I get poor percentage then I will get a chance to reappear the Board exam?

31st March 2019, 08:33 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear in PSEB 12th Board exam if secure poor percentage?

Yes, you can reappear in Punjab State Education board in 12th board exam again if you have secured less percentage in last year exam.

There is improvement exam. You can select subjects for exam or you can reappear for whole gamut of subjects in next year along with regular board exam.
31st March 2019, 12:08 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can reappear in 12th standard board examinations of PSEB Board if you secure poor percentage. You can apply for improvement examinations to secure good marks in 12th standard board examinations. Improvement examinations are conducted for candidates who have qualified in regular examinations and not satisfied with the examination score. You need to contact your school examinations board or principal to apply for improvement examinations of 12th standard PSEB Board to secure good percentage.
31st March 2019, 12:29 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

As per the education board, if you are not satisfied with the marks in your 10+2, you can apply for Improvement exam. However, there is no provision to repeat your 12th board after scoring less marks.

You can appear in the examination only if you pass in any of the subjects or want to change your subjects.
31st March 2019, 05:55 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The full form of PSEB is Punjab State Education Board.

You can reappear for examination of 12th board exam if you are unable to secure good marks in 12th board.

There is improvement examination conducted after results are declared. You can again appear for regular board exam also.
31st March 2019, 09:45 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

PSEB stands for Punjab State Education Board.

Let the results be declared first, if you get less percentage of marks, then there is provision to appear for improvement examination.

Boards conduct improvement exam after declaration of results.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?