14th October 2022, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I register under Indian paramedical council by using my certificate?

I have also completed my BSC MLT in barathiar University in Coimbatore Tamil Nadu. Can I register under Indian paramedical council by using my certificate ?

19th October 2022, 02:35 AM
Aradrika Sharma

Default Re: Can I register under Indian paramedical council by using my certificate?

Paramedical Council of India is providing various options for registration to the students. Students from any stream and courses of Paramedical Training from all over India are invited to get registered from Paramedical Council of India. To get the placement in various Private, Semi Private, Government and Semi Government Hospitals and setups from all over India. Students are advised to follow the below instructions for registrations.

Download the registration form and declaration form that is to be filled by the students also along with this Bank Draft of RS5250/- to be made, all the testimonial (photocopies) should be addressed to the following :

Head Office
Paramedical Council of India
Ch. No. 157/1, Near Laxmi Nagar, Metro Station Gate No. 1, Vikas Marg, Delhi.

Payment can be done online or offline mode.

If any query you can contact : [email protected] or call on +91 7303731222 for more details.

Yes, you can apply for Paramedical Council of India by using your certificates.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Registration.pdf(346.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf declaration.pdf(66.2 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?