24th August 2022, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I repeat class 12 as regular student with CBSE board?

My class 12th marks are not too good and i need 75% percentage for IIT JEE and i got only 58% percent can i repeat my class 12 as a regular student with same boards CBSE???

27th August 2022, 04:19 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I repeat class 12 as regular student with CBSE board?

No, you are not eligible to continue as regular candidate but can appear for the examination next year with CBSE board for improvement paper.

You have to do self study and no regular mode is available for you.
29th August 2022, 01:56 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are permitted to repeat the 12th grade even after passing it for whatever reason. If the time between the 10th and 12th grades is not more than two or three years, you may repeat the course. If there is a larger interval, you must sit for*the 10th exam first, followed by the 12th.
30th August 2022, 07:57 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility for appearing CBSE improvment examination says that, A candidate who has passed Secondary School Examination of the Board may reappear at the examination for improvement of performance in one or more subjects in the main examination in succeeding year only, provided he/she has not pursued higher studies in the mean time. He/she shall appear as a private candidate. Those reappearing in the whole examination, may appear as regular school candidates also.

So, if you are willing to reappear in all the subjects of your Class 12th, then only you can repeat your Class 12th as a regular candidate under CBSE board.

For complete details and FAQs related to CBSE improvment examination, you can refer to the link www.cbse.nic.in.
31st August 2022, 08:49 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, for some reason you can repeat even after passing 12th standard. You can repeat it if the gap between 10th and 12th is not more than 2 or 3 years. If there is more gap then 10th exam should also be given and then 12th exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?