7th November 2019, 02:46 PM
Sajidakhan97

Can I restudy MA with Political Science being an English postgraduate?

Hello, I am 25 years of age and I have completed BEd course in this year with 80% marks in regular mode. I have scored 50% in Graduation and 58% in Post Graduation. I did my MA in English and now I want to do MA in Political Science. So, can I study MA again with this subject?

10th November 2019, 09:25 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I restudy MA with Political Science being an English postgraduate?

You can persue MA in Political Science as you have already completed your graduation.
The admission to this course is done on the basis of percentage in graduation.
However, you will get admission easily in private college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?