22nd January 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I resume my graduation after leaving it in between?

Hi every one,

I left my graduation for some personal reason and Unfortunately could not completed it.

I want to know every possible details about the correspondent courses to complete the graduation.

23rd May 2012, 07:38 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I resume my graduation after leaving it in between?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi every one,

I left my graduation for some personal reason and unfortunately could not completed it.

I want to know every possible details about the correspondent courses to complete the graduation.
You haven't mentioned the year in which you left the course? Which course you were pursuing and from which college/university? There are various bachelor's degree courses from Arts, Science, Commerce to Engineering, Medical, Management etc.

Without these details it is not possible to provide the information on mere personal assumptions, as your future will depend on it. Hence, i would suggest you to provide the full details.

Though for your reference i would like to inform you that some colleges/universities do have lateral entry programmes for some courses, where you can join from second/third year onwards.
13th March 2014, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 2nd year b.com and after that I got job and I left study in between for 3 years but now i want to complet it do i continued my study from final year please suggests me
Loveleen
28th April 2014, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

i have not completed my bbm exam 1 paper was back 2003- 2006 from bangalore university, due to some personal reason i was not able to complete the exam.
now i am working in a company where i am having 6 years experience. now i want to complete my degree is it possible to complete my degree,
from bangalore university . please guide me or what shall i do ?
30th June 2014, 05:45 AM
Unregistered

I have not my completed my graduation after 4 years. I have decided 1 yr gap.Now the gap of 1 yr is completed. Can i completed my graduation from where i left it. I student of mlnc and pursue b.a.? Pl. Tell what do now.
22nd September 2014, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

I could nit complete my graduation due to not passing a second year exam and left it
Can i complete that cource now?
22nd September 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

I left my graduation in 2010 due to not passing 2nd year exam but passed all exams in final year from kurukshetra university and want to complete my graduation
What can I do
27th November 2014, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

In 2008,i passed sy b.com bt due to some unavoidable reason i ws not able to complete my ty b.com so how can i complete my ty now aftergap of 5 yrs?? pls suggest me how to complete graduation xternaly through gujarat or any other university.
10th March 2015, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Hiii
I m in B.A 1st year regular student in Dr. Bhimrao ambedkar university agra , I want to do my remaining graduation in correspondent (open) , so is there any suggession for me .???
17th June 2015, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

I finished my 12 in 19 93 in between I did my diploma in education but now I want to pursue my further education
11th August 2015, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

I passed till 4 sem, in 5th sem i got 1 arrear Its not clear in 6th sem also, if i clear this coming november exam, i will get degree graduation next year 2016,
15th November 2015, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

hi ,friends
i was unable to attend last year 2014 march exams and i was discontinued .can i get graduation affliated to s.v.university
25th February 2016, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

I have left ma bcom graduation in 2011 I have completed two years and i couldnt complete the last year. Can i complete it now? Or is their any other way to complete ma graduation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?